The SMC-812 chipping unit stands for highest chipping performance paired with a versatile range of applications and a compact design. Whether coarse trunk wood or bulky branches and crown material, even hardwood up to 80cm is no problem.
Due to the cutting length adjustment and a large two-part sieve, uniform wood chips of the desired quality can be produced at any time. Due to the maintenance-friendly construction, a quick change of knives and sieve bottom is guaranteed.
Special product features
- Accelerator, discharge chimney centered as standard
- Discharge with hydraulic blower
- Drive power: 540 HP
- Exact wood chips with low fines content
– All Info on SMC-812 TCR –
SMC-812 in detail
Learn more about this powerful chipping unit!
- Infeed size 120 x 80 cm
- Drive chainless
- Maintenance at Rotor Top workstation
- Cutting length 15 to 45 mm
- Gentle crop flow of the chipping material