Pressemitteilungen - Presseveröffentlichungen - Pressekontakt
You are at the right address, if, as a representative of the press, you have questions about the company. Here is an overview of the press releases please visit our press kit. If you need individual information about our company, contact us briefly by email, so we can send you the requested information.
directly in company – Michael Bachmaier – phone +49 (0)8457 934688-0
Albach The company is still a young company with good development potential and lots of ideas. Since our founding, various media have written about us and our products. In recent years, various publications have been the subject of development Silvator shredder 2000 and agricultural technology.
This list can provide an extract of articles on automotive shredder Silvator 2000. For details, please contact us and ask for our press kit.
- The authors of the Profi magazine did a report on Silvator 2000 in the August 2008 issue The technical details were presented and listed the advantages and disadvantages (driving report on YouTube). The editors of “Unser Land” (Our country) – Bayerischer Rundfunk (Bavarian Radio) made a portrait of the Bavarian company builder of farm machinery in their TV show from November 2011. We have seen that the individual wishes of clients and specific developments were a company’s specialty.
- The first exhibition of Albach & Brothers Bachmaier company to company headquarters in Menning (in Pfaffenhofen / Ilm district) was presented in an article by Stefanie Bergmüller in the “Blickpunkt Wochenende”
- (Perspective weekend) in Susanne Puppele, the editor of the publication “Wirtschaft 10plus” (Économie10plus) made a portrait of the entrepreneur, Franz Bachmaier, father of Silvator, publishing categories in December 2010. Main topic of the article: issues around the development of the company, the site and his enthusiasm for his own work.
- Entraid (France) speak of his Silvator in September 2009. The number of peculiarities propelled chipper presented there – individual subjects discussed and clarified with Richard Alzinger (sales manager and partner of the company Albach).
- Axel Jönsson of “Forst + Technik” (Wood + Technology) speaks of Silvator 2000 in the August 2008 issue: control technology, application areas, ergonomics: the author addressed the different objectives and tasks this “agile propelled chipper.”
- Johann Haas writes in “Mittelbayerischen Zeitung” (Journal of Central Bavaria) in October 2010 on the interventions of the self-propelled chipper throughout Bavaria East: “The Silvator 2000 produced chips and bark mulch.
- The Silvator 2000 was presented briefly in the “Waldbauer” (Forester) February 2011. In October and December 2011 “Forstmaschinen Profi” (The Professional forestry machines) mentions Albach society and Silvator 2000.
- In the December issue you can find a report on the Austroforma lounge Albach and shredders were presented there with a photo and a short text.
- The lounge Austroforma 2011 was also the subject of an article in the “Arbeit im Wald” (Working in the forest) (November 2011).
- All major manufacturers of shredders were present in this trade fair which took place in Austria. The “Risuparetti” (Finnish newspaper) introduced in 2011 propelled chipper that is produced Vohburg in Bavaria.
- The timber-online.net magazine (publishing categories of Agrarian Austrian, Vienna) on 20 February 2013, talks about the new “Diamond”.
- Report in the Finnish newspaper “Metsäalan Ammattilehti” of 23 December 2013 on the delivery of the first Diamant2000 Finland.
- The “Pegnitz Zeitung” (Journal of Pegnitz) (author Udo Schuster) published a small series on the work in the forest. This shows the rapid shredding process and respecting l`environnement.
Press Releases Media
Representatives may request to be registered on the press mailing list to receive the latest news about the company. To facilitate this procedure us, send us your editorial address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Of course, if you want specific information, we will send them to you. You can reach us by calling +49 (0)8457 934688-0 or mobile +49 (0) 173389 2702.